10.21.2008

[Now officially on...]

I'm going in early tomorrow morning to have my second little boy so I'll be away from the blog for while. For those of you wondering "wasn't she due on Oct. 31st?", here's the short and sweet of it. My first son was 8 lbs 9 oz and being as second children are often larger (especially if it's a boy again) my Dr. thought it best we induce delivery for this little guy sooner than later. I wasn't about to complain. So...I'm off...and will catch up with you all again, with one new addition to the family.

[photos from here and here]

6 comments:

  1. Awww... I'm so excited! I wish I were closer so I could actually see him as a baby & not just blog photos :-\ ... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will wait here for the sweetest news!

    A huge kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooohooooo....how exciting. Congrats already to the three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to you and your family, congratulations!!
    I am so enjoying your blog...I just found you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mer and family,
    I hope it is a thrilling yet calm event for you all. Your're amazing! I can't wait to greet the wee one via the blog.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete